Can Smackdowns, Food Feasts or Flipping Produce Faculty Meetings Teachers Love?
Tom Murray, Nancy Blair, Jerry Blumengarten
|A vibrant discussion on ways to turn around the dreaded faculty meeting. Highlights and commentary from the 3/26/13 EdChat.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
April 2, 2013 EdChat Radio
Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Tom is a former middle school assistant and elementary school principal. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the high schools that work and making middle grades work initiatives. Jerry Blumengarten taught for 32 years at inner city NY school.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media