Can Smackdowns, Food Feasts or Flipping Produce Faculty Meetings Teachers Love?
Tom Murray, Nancy Blair, Jerry Blumengarten
|A vibrant discussion on ways to turn around the dreaded faculty meeting. Highlights and commentary from the 3/26/13 EdChat.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
April 2, 2013 EdChat Radio
Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Tom is a former middle school assistant and elementary school principal. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the high schools that work and making middle grades work initiatives. Jerry Blumengarten taught for 32 years at inner city NY school.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media