Can Smackdowns, Food Fests or Flipping Produce Faculty Meetings Teachers Love?
Tom Murray, Nancy Blair, Jerry Blumengarten
A vibrant discussion on ways to turn around the dreaded faculty meeting. Highlights and commentary from the 3/26 Edchat.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
April 2, 2013 EdTech Radio
Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa. Tom is a former middle school assistant and elementary school principal. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the high schools that work and making middle grades work initiatives. Jerry Blumengarten taught for 32 years at inner city NY school.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media