Can Teacher Professional Development Be Gamified?
Matt Farber with Lucas Gillispie
Most agree that we need to reimagine the way teacher professional development is done, but is gamification the answer?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
October 30, 2015 Game Based Learning
Lucas Gillispie is an Instructional Technologist for Pender County Schools in North Carolina. He is the founder of the WoWinSchool Project, a program designed to explore the educational potential of online games like World of Warcraft with middle schoolers and leads one of the largest school-based Minecraft implementations in the world. Lucas is an internationally recognized speaker, and shares his experiences and resources on his blog: https://www.edurealms.com.
More from Matthew Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media