Can Teacher Professional Development Be Gamified?
Matt Farber with Lucas Gillispie
|Most agree that we need to reimagine the way teacher professional development is done, but is gamification the answer?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
Lucas Gillispie is an Instructional Technologist for Pender County Schools in North Carolina. He is the founder of the WoWinSchool Project, a program designed to explore the educational potential of online games like World of Warcraft with middle schoolers and leads one of the largest school-based Minecraft implementations in the world. Lucas is an internationally recognized speaker, and shares his experiences and resources on his blog: https://www.edurealms.com.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You would Stop Saying “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media