Can Video Games Really Meet Serious Learning Objectives?
Assessing the Game
Andrew Miller and Terry Heick with Don Norton
All games used in the classroom are not created equal. Some can meet serious learning objectives, some can’t. In this segment we talk about what makes a great and effective instructional game.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media