Can We Educate All Students Well Without Standardized Tests?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with David Britten
|If we eliminate standardized tests, how could we ensure that all students receive a good education?
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
September 19, 2016 EdChat Radio
David Britten has been Superintendent of Godfrey-Lee Public Schools since 2008. A retired U.S. Army Officer, he has been an elementary, middle school and high school principal prior to his current role. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media