Can We Make Compassion and Digital Citizenship Go Viral?
Tom Murray with Shelly Sanchez Terrell
In this segment we talk about how to model and encourage students to use social media constructively and become good digital citizens.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
May 28, 2014 Classroom Management
Shelly Sanchez Terrell is a teacher trainer, the author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Educators, and one of the top educators in social media. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media