Can We Make Compassion and Digital Citizenship Go Viral?
Tom Murray, Susan Bearden with Shelly Sanchez Terrell
In this segment we talk about how to model and encourage students to use social media constructively and become good digital citizens.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
May 28, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Shelly Sanchez Terrell is a teacher trainer, the author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Educators, and one of the top educators in social media. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media