Can We Make Compassion and Digital Citizenship Go Viral?
Tom Murray, Susan Bearden with Shelly Sanchez Terrell
In this segment we talk about how to model and encourage students to use social media constructively and become good digital citizens.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
May 28, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Shelly Sanchez Terrell is a teacher trainer, the author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Educators, and one of the top educators in social media. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media