Can We Trust The Data on Student Achievement?
Allison Zmuda with Kim Marshall and Wonbo Woo
|Everyone is paying very close attention to student achievement data these days, but there is evidence that the data reported are inaccurate at best or worse, intentional skewed. Today we’ll examine the integrity of student achievement reporting. We’ll look at the flaws, impact and potential solutions.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Allison Zmuda’s Web Site
Share 2.9K 0
May 8, 2009 Education Reform
Kim Marshall was a teacher, central office administrator, and principal in the Boston Public Schools for 32 years. He now advises and coaches new principals (working with New Leaders for New Schools). Wonbo Woo is an Emmy Award-winning producer for ABC’s “World News with Diane Sawyer,” where he writes, edits, and produces news and feature stories.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media