Can You Quickly Identify and Respond to Behavioral Health Disorders?
Donna Mazyck with Mary Ann Gapinski and Dr. David M. Schwartz
|School nurses are among the first people positioned to spot a behavioral health disorder in students. But behavioral health disorders can be difficult to identify. Our guests offer useful guidance and tools.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
Mary Ann Gapinski, BSN, MSN, RN, NCSN, is currently employed as a School Health Nursing Advisor with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. Mary Ann also serves on the National Board for Certification of School Nurses. David M. Schwartz, Ph.D., ABPdN is in private practice, specializing in Learning and Educational Issues. He is a Clinical Neuropsychologist in Atlanta, Georgia.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media