Can You Quickly Identify and Respond to Behavioral Health Disorders?
Donna Mazyck with Mary Ann Gapinski and Dr. David M. Schwartz
|School nurses are among the first people positioned to spot a behavioral health disorder in students. But behavioral health disorders can be difficult to identify. Our guests offer useful guidance and tools.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
Mary Ann Gapinski, BSN, MSN, RN, NCSN, is currently employed as a School Health Nursing Advisor with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. Mary Ann also serves on the National Board for Certification of School Nurses. David M. Schwartz, Ph.D., ABPdN is in private practice, specializing in Learning and Educational Issues. He is a Clinical Neuropsychologist in Atlanta, Georgia.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media