Can Your Child Care Center Be Safer?
Sherry Workman with John Casey
|Your child care center may be much less secure than you think. John Casey is regularly hired to secretly test child care centers . What he shares with us in this interview will make you think twice about what you need to do to make your center safer. John goes on to make some specific recommendations about how and where to begin.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.2K 0
April 30, 2009 Child Care Providers Channel
John Casey is the Executive Director of Security and Safety for Colorado Springs Christian Schools and Handprints Early Education Centers. John is also President of Paragon Training Group which focuses on teaching churches, schools, and early education centers in all matters regarding security and safety. John has held positions as lead law enforcement instructor, anti terrorism instructor, and Chief of Installation Security, Cheyenne Mountain Air Station, NORAD.
More from Linda Geigle
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media