Can Your Child Care Center Be Safer?
Sherry Workman with John Casey
|Your child care center may be much less secure than you think. John Casey is regularly hired to secretly test child care centers . What he shares with us in this interview will make you think twice about what you need to do to make your center safer. John goes on to make some specific recommendations about how and where to begin.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.1K 0
April 30, 2009 Child Care Providers Channel
John Casey is the Executive Director of Security and Safety for Colorado Springs Christian Schools and Handprints Early Education Centers. John is also President of Paragon Training Group which focuses on teaching churches, schools, and early education centers in all matters regarding security and safety. John has held positions as lead law enforcement instructor, anti terrorism instructor, and Chief of Installation Security, Cheyenne Mountain Air Station, NORAD.
More from Linda Geigle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media