Care and Medication Assistance for Students and Families
Donna Mazyck with Gary Pelletier
A recent report indicated that many families are unaware of the various new healthcare options available to them. This Pfizer sponsored segment provides an overview of some of the new health careoptions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
October 10, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Gary Pelletier is Senior Director of Corporate Responsibility at Pfizer, where he leads the Pfizer RxPathways® medicine access initiative that connects eligible patients in the US to a range of support services, including insurance counseling, co-pay help, providing Pfizer medicines for free or at a savings, and more. He also serves as the Executive Director of the Pfizer Patient Assistance Foundation, and is co-lead of the Pfizer Corporate Affairs Multicultural Center of Excellence.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media