Care and Medication Assistance for Students and Families
Donna Mazyck with Gary Pelletier
A recent report indicated that many families are unaware of the various new healthcare options available to them. This Pfizer sponsored segment provides an overview of some of the new health careoptions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
October 10, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Gary Pelletier is Senior Director of Corporate Responsibility at Pfizer, where he leads the Pfizer RxPathways® medicine access initiative that connects eligible patients in the US to a range of support services, including insurance counseling, co-pay help, providing Pfizer medicines for free or at a savings, and more. He also serves as the Executive Director of the Pfizer Patient Assistance Foundation, and is co-lead of the Pfizer Corporate Affairs Multicultural Center of Excellence.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media