Care and Medication Assistance for Students and Families
Donna Mazyck with Gary Pelletier
A recent report indicated that many families are unaware of the various new healthcare options available to them. This Pfizer sponsored segment provides an overview of some of the new health careoptions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
October 10, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Gary Pelletier is Senior Director of Corporate Responsibility at Pfizer, where he leads the Pfizer RxPathways® medicine access initiative that connects eligible patients in the US to a range of support services, including insurance counseling, co-pay help, providing Pfizer medicines for free or at a savings, and more. He also serves as the Executive Director of the Pfizer Patient Assistance Foundation, and is co-lead of the Pfizer Corporate Affairs Multicultural Center of Excellence.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media