Carving Out Time for Genius Hour on the Way to Common Core
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Angela Maiers
Highlights and commentary from the 5/21/13 #EdChat on the Genius Hour and the challenge of balancing student-directed learning with the mandates of the common core curriculum.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 4, 2013 Student Engagement
Angela Maiers, educator, author and consultant, has spent the past 22 years working to help learners of all ages succeed by recognizing their power as readers, writers, and global communicators. Her cause is called You Matter @angelamaiers. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media