Carving Out Time for Genius Hour on the Way to Common Core
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Angela Maiers
Highlights and commentary from the 5/21/13 #Edchat on the Genius Hour and the challenge of balancing student-directed learning with the mandates of the Common Core curriculum.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 4, 2013 EdChat Radio
Angela Maiers, educator, author and consultant, has spent the past 22 years working to help learners of all ages succeed by recognizing their power as readers, writers, and global communicators. Her cause is called You Matter @angelamaiers. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media