Carving Out Time for Genius Hour on the Way to Common Core
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Angela Maiers
Highlights and commentary from the 5/21/13 #Edchat on the Genius Hour and the challenge of balancing student-directed learning with the mandates of the Common Core curriculum.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 4, 2013 EdChat Radio
Angela Maiers, educator, author and consultant, has spent the past 22 years working to help learners of all ages succeed by recognizing their power as readers, writers, and global communicators. Her cause is called You Matter @angelamaiers. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media