Carving Out Time for Genius Hour on the Way to Common Core
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Angela Maiers
Highlights and commentary from the 5/21/13 #Edchat on the Genius Hour and the challenge of balancing student-directed learning with the mandates of the Common Core curriculum.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 4, 2013 EdChat Radio
Angela Maiers, educator, author and consultant, has spent the past 22 years working to help learners of all ages succeed by recognizing their power as readers, writers, and global communicators. Her cause is called You Matter @angelamaiers. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media