CCSS “Sham?” Are Your Textbooks Really Aligned to Common Core?
Patrick Riccards, Darren Burris, Grant Wiggins, Sandra Alberti
A recent report suggested that many claims about textbooks being aligned to Common Core State Standards may be false. We discuss the findings of this report with two highly respected experts in the field, who offer suggestions on how to confirm whichresources are truly aligned.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media