Celebrating School Nurses: The New Framework for 21st Century Practice
Donna Mazyck with Beth Mattey, MSN, RN
Join us as we celebrate the value of school nurses, and pause to look at the new framework for 21st-century practice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 7, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Beth Mattey, MSN, RN, NCSN, has been a school nurse in the Brandywine School District for 29 years. Beth is President of the National Association of School Nurses. She is also an instructor at the University of Delaware.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media