Celebrating the Fifth Anniversary of #Edtechchat: Looking Ahead
Susan Bearden, Nathan Stevens, Tom Murray, Sharon Plante, Alex J Podchaski, Katrina Stevens
Join us as we look back on highlights of the last five years of #Edtechchat and look ahead to the future.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 964 0
May 12, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University. Tom Murray, author, speaker and the State and District Digital Learning Policy and Advocacy Director. Katrina Stevens is Director of Learning Science at Chan Zuckerberg Initiative. Sharon LePage Plante, an educator with 18 years teaching experience in special education, has been an educator at Eagle Hill-Southport for over 10 years, as well as currently serving as Director of Technology. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media