Challenges & Solutions with PD on Twitter
Dr. Joe Mazza with Tony Sinanis, Lisa J. Davis
In this segment we explore the challenges of using Twitter for professional development.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 2, 2014 PT Chat
Tony Sinanis, is lead Learner of Cantiague Elementary- Jericho, NY. Lisa J. Davis is a Parent Leader and serves as Past President of the Cantiague Elementary School PTA. Lisa is a co-founder of ParentSchoolPartners, a blog that promotes parent engagement and advocacy. Dr. Joe Mazza serves as K-12 Director of Connected Teaching, Learning & Leadership in the 6th largest school district in Pennsylvania.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media