Child Care: Is Your Provider Prepared if the Unthinkable Happens?
Beverly Schmalzried, Ph.D. with Dr. Charlotte Hendricks & Linda Smith
Violence, lock-downs, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and terrorist attacks are disruptive and frightening. But when disasters strike the anxiety for providers of child care and parents whose children may be across town and out of communication is heightened. The best time to think about how to handle a crisis is now. Tune in as we provide some practical tips on what providers and parents should do to prepare for the unthinkable.
MORE: Visit Dr. Charlotte Hendrick’s Web Site
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media