Child Care: Is Your Provider Prepared if the Unthinkable Happens?
Beverly Schmalzried, Ph.D. with Dr. Charlotte Hendricks & Linda Smith
Violence, lock-downs, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and terrorist attacks are disruptive and frightening. But when disasters strike the anxiety for providers of child care and parents whose children may be across town and out of communication is heightened. The best time to think about how to handle a crisis is now. Tune in as we provide some practical tips on what providers and parents should do to prepare for the unthinkable.
MORE: Visit Dr. Charlotte Hendrick’s Web Site
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media