Children Playing with Toy Guns and Imaginary Assault Weapons in School. Problem?
Rae Pica with Nancy Carlsson-Paige, Jane Katch, Peter DeWitt, Deborah J. Stewart
Is playing cops and robbers dead? In the wake of the Newtown tragedy, school teachers and administrators are showing heightened concerns about violence of all sorts. But is imaginary gun play among young kids really a threat? Some schools are responding with new zero-tolerance policies on violent play. Should toy guns and gun play really be banned in schools?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media