Chromebooks, Macbooks or Tablets: Get One? Get All? What’s a School District to Do?
Steven Anderson with Kyle Pace
Some school districts have mostly Chromebooks, while others have mostly Macbooks. Now tablet use is proliferating. Which is best for your school district? The answer may surprise you.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
February 13, 2013 EdTech Radio
Kyle Pace is an Instructional Technology Specialist for the Lee’s Summit School District in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. He co-authored a book Integrating Technology With Music Instruction. and is a Google Certified Teacher.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media