Chromebooks, Macbooks or Tablets: Get One? Get All? What’s a School District to Do?
Steven Anderson with Kyle Pace
Some school districts have mostly Chromebooks, while others have mostly Macbooks. Now tablet use is proliferating. Which is best for your school district? The answer may surprise you.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
February 13, 2013 EdTech Radio
Kyle Pace is an Instructional Technology Specialist for the Lee’s Summit School District in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. He co-authored a book Integrating Technology With Music Instruction. and is a Google Certified Teacher.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media