Chromebooks, Macbooks or Tablets: Get One? Get All? What’s a School District to Do?
Steven Anderson with Kyle Pace
Some school districts have mostly Chromebooks, while others have mostly Macbooks. Now tablet use is proliferating. Which is best for your school district? The answer may surprise you.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
February 13, 2013 EdTech Radio
Kyle Pace is an Instructional Technology Specialist for the Lee’s Summit School District in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. He co-authored a book Integrating Technology With Music Instruction. and is a Google Certified Teacher.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media