Chromebooks, Macbooks or Tablets: Get One? Get All? What’s a School District to Do?
Steven Anderson with Kyle Pace
Some school districts have mostly Chromebooks, while others have mostly Macbooks. Now tablet use is proliferating. Which is best for your school district? The answer may surprise you.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
February 13, 2013 EdTech Radio
Kyle Pace is an Instructional Technology Specialist for the Lee’s Summit School District in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. He co-authored a book Integrating Technology With Music Instruction. and is a Google Certified Teacher.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media