Chromebooks, Macbooks or Tablets: Get One? Get All? What’s a School District to Do?
Steven Anderson with Kyle Pace
Some school districts have mostly Chromebooks, while others have mostly Macbooks. Now tablet use is proliferating. Which is best for your school district? The answer may surprise you.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
February 13, 2013 EdTech Radio
Kyle Pace is an Instructional Technology Specialist for the Lee’s Summit School District in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. He co-authored a book Integrating Technology With Music Instruction. and is a Google Certified Teacher.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media