Clarifying the Differences Between Formative Assessment, Summative Assessment and Grading
Sorting It Out
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Julie Szaj
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 7/30/13 evening #Edchat on Assessments and grading.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 966 0
August 6, 2013 EdTech Radio
Julie Szaj has been an educator for 23 years. She is now with eMINTS National Center as an instructional specialist. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media