Clarifying the Differences Between Formative Assessment, Summative Assessment and Grading
Sorting It Out
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Julie Szaj
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 7/30/13 evening #Edchat on Assessments and grading.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 963 0
August 6, 2013 Comprehensive Assessment
Julie Szaj has been an educator for 23 years. She is now with eMINTS National Center as an instructional specialist. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media