Clarifying the Differences Between Formative Assessment, Summative Assessment and Grading
Sorting It Out
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Julie Szaj
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 7/30/13 evening #Edchat on Assessments and grading.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 963 0
August 6, 2013 Comprehensive Assessment
Julie Szaj has been an educator for 23 years. She is now with eMINTS National Center as an instructional specialist. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media