Clarifying the Differences Between Formative Assessment, Summative Assessment and Grading
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Julie Szaj
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 7/30/13 evening #Edchat on assessments and grading.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
August 6, 2013 EdChat Radio
Julie Szaj has been an educator for 23 years. She is now with eMINTS National Center as an instructional specialist. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media