Clarifying the Differences Between Formative Assessment, Summative Assessment and Grading
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Julie Szaj
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 7/30/13 evening #Edchat on assessments and grading.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
August 6, 2013 EdChat Radio
Julie Szaj has been an educator for 23 years. She is now with eMINTS National Center as an instructional specialist. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media