Classroom Management and Student Discipline: Where Is the Line?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Shelby Raines
|Student discipline is not a black and white subject. Each child is different, each situation is different, and there can be cultural differences as well. Join us as we attempt to define the parameters of student discipline.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
March 8, 2016 UnearthED
Shelby Raines runs a nonprofit organization in Jackson Michigan called Marriage Matters Jackson where they Promote Prepare & Preserve Healthy Marriages--with an ultimate goal of setting children up for success. Children (and adults) do better academically, physically, spiritually and socially when they are raised in an environment where their parents are in a healthy happy relationship.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media