Classroom Management and Student Discipline: Where Is the Line?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Shelby Raines
|Student discipline is not a black and white subject. Each child is different, each situation is different, and there can be cultural differences as well. Join us as we attempt to define the parameters of student discipline.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
March 8, 2016 UnearthED
Shelby Raines runs a nonprofit organization in Jackson Michigan called Marriage Matters Jackson where they Promote Prepare & Preserve Healthy Marriages--with an ultimate goal of setting children up for success. Children (and adults) do better academically, physically, spiritually and socially when they are raised in an environment where their parents are in a healthy happy relationship.
More from Brad Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media