Classroom Management and Student Discipline: Where Is the Line?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Shelby Raines
|Student discipline is not a black and white subject. Each child is different, each situation is different, and there can be cultural differences as well. Join us as we attempt to define the parameters of student discipline.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
Shelby Raines runs a nonprofit organization in Jackson Michigan called Marriage Matters Jackson where they Promote Prepare & Preserve Healthy Marriages--with an ultimate goal of setting children up for success. Children (and adults) do better academically, physically, spiritually and socially when they are raised in an environment where their parents are in a healthy happy relationship.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media