Classroom Management and Student Discipline: Where Is the Line?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Shelby Raines
|Student discipline is not a black and white subject. Each child is different, each situation is different, and there can be cultural differences as well. Join us as we attempt to define the parameters of student discipline.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
Shelby Raines runs a nonprofit organization in Jackson Michigan called Marriage Matters Jackson where they Promote Prepare & Preserve Healthy Marriages--with an ultimate goal of setting children up for success. Children (and adults) do better academically, physically, spiritually and socially when they are raised in an environment where their parents are in a healthy happy relationship.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media