Classroom Management: Cultivating Student Self-Control
Larry Ferlazzo with Dr. Jennifer Davis Bowman,Bryan Harris and Amanda Koonlaba, M.Ed
Join us as we talk about proven strategies to help students develop self-controlin your classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.9K 1
October 20, 2016 Classroom Q and A
Dr. Jennifer Davis Bowman is an adjunct professor at the University of Cincinnati and Cincinnati State College. Dr. Bowman’s articles on research-based classroom strategies are featured in Edutopia, Teaching Tolerance, ASCD, and her new educator site Lightbulbed. Bryan Harris serves as the Director of Professional Development and Public Relations for the Casa Grande Elementary School District in Arizona. ASCD Emerging Leader Amanda Koonlaba, M.Ed., NBCT, is also a teacher, artist, and writer.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media