Classroom Management: Redirecting Misbehavior
Rae Pica withMaurice J. Elias, Ph.D., Nancy Flanagan
|When students misbehave the entire class can be affected. Mishandling misbehaving students can also have classwide impact. Our guestsoffer proven strategies.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 3.8K 0
Maurice J. Elias, Ph.D. is Professor and Director of Clinical Training, Psychology Department, Rutgers University and Academic Director, the Collaborative Center for Community-Based Research and Service, as well as author of Emotionally Intelligent Parenting. Nancy Flanagan is a retired teacher, with 31 years as a K-12 Music specialist in the Hartland, Michigan schools. She is co-founder of the Network of Michigan Educators.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media