Classroom Management: Redirecting Misbehavior
Rae Pica withMaurice J. Elias, Ph.D., Nancy Flanagan
|When students misbehave the entire class can be affected. Mishandling misbehaving students can also have classwide impact. Our guestsoffer proven strategies.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 3.8K 0
Maurice J. Elias, Ph.D. is Professor and Director of Clinical Training, Psychology Department, Rutgers University and Academic Director, the Collaborative Center for Community-Based Research and Service, as well as author of Emotionally Intelligent Parenting. Nancy Flanagan is a retired teacher, with 31 years as a K-12 Music specialist in the Hartland, Michigan schools. She is co-founder of the Network of Michigan Educators.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media