Classroom Management: Redirecting Misbehavior
Rae Pica withMaurice J. Elias, Ph.D., Nancy Flanagan
|When students misbehave the entire class can be affected. Mishandling misbehaving students can also have classwide impact. Our guestsoffer proven strategies.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 3.8K 0
Maurice J. Elias, Ph.D. is Professor and Director of Clinical Training, Psychology Department, Rutgers University and Academic Director, the Collaborative Center for Community-Based Research and Service, as well as author of Emotionally Intelligent Parenting. Nancy Flanagan is a retired teacher, with 31 years as a K-12 Music specialist in the Hartland, Michigan schools. She is co-founder of the Network of Michigan Educators.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media