Close Reading: What It Is, What It’s Not
Larry Ferlazzo withChris Lehman
Close reading is a term that is being bandied about frequently these days. In this segment we examine our definitions and understanding of close reading.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 1
November 4, 2014 Classroom Q & A
Christopher Lehman is an international speaker; New York Times bestselling author; and Founding Director of The Educator Collaborative, a think tank and educational consulting organization working to innovate the ways educators learn together. His most recent book, Falling in Love with Close Reading (co-authored with Kate Roberts), explores joyful methods of inspiring complex thinking about texts and life.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media