Close Reading: What It Is, What It’s Not
Larry Ferlazzo withChris Lehman
Close reading is a term that is being bandied about frequently these days. In this segment we examine our definitions and understanding of close reading.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 1
November 4, 2014 Classroom Q & A
Christopher Lehman is an international speaker; New York Times bestselling author; and Founding Director of The Educator Collaborative, a think tank and educational consulting organization working to innovate the ways educators learn together. His most recent book, Falling in Love with Close Reading (co-authored with Kate Roberts), explores joyful methods of inspiring complex thinking about texts and life.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media