Close Reading: What It Is, What It’s Not
Larry Ferlazzo withChris Lehman
Close reading is a term that is being bandied about frequently these days. In this segment we examine our definitions and understanding of close reading.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 1
November 4, 2014 Classroom Q & A
Christopher Lehman is an international speaker; New York Times bestselling author; and Founding Director of The Educator Collaborative, a think tank and educational consulting organization working to innovate the ways educators learn together. His most recent book, Falling in Love with Close Reading (co-authored with Kate Roberts), explores joyful methods of inspiring complex thinking about texts and life.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media