Combining Low Tech and High Tech Project-Based Learning
Alex J Podchaski, Sharon Plante, Nathan Stevens
In this segment we take a look at how educators are using Legos and apps in project-based learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
February 24, 2014 Project-Based Learning
Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media & Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University. Nathan is a former co-moderator of #iPadchat and part of the #BYOTchat team. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media