Combining Low Tech and High Tech Project-Based Learning
Alex J Podchaski, Sharon Plante, Nathan Stevens
In this segment we take a look at how educators are using Legos and apps in project-based learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
February 24, 2014 Project-Based Learning
Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media & Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University. Nathan is a former co-moderator of #iPadchat and part of the #BYOTchat team. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media