Combining Low Tech and High Tech Project-Based Learning
Combining Low Tech andHigh Tech Project-Based Learning
Alex J Podchaski, Sharon Plante, Nathan Stevens
In this segment wetake a look at how educators are using Legos and apps in project- based learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
February 24, 2014 Ed. Tech
Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media & Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University. Nathan is a former co-moderator of #iPadchat and part of the #BYOTchat team. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media