Combining Low Tech and High Tech Project-Based Learning
Combining Low Tech andHigh Tech Project-Based Learning
Alex J Podchaski, Sharon Plante, Nathan Stevens
In this segment wetake a look at how educators are using Legos and apps in project- based learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
February 24, 2014 Ed. Tech
Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media & Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University. Nathan is a former co-moderator of #iPadchat and part of the #BYOTchat team. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media