[Commentary] Second Thoughts on Social Media for Educators
Don Wettrick with Ginger Lewman
In this segment our guest shares unvarnished first thoughts and second thoughts about social media for educators.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 30, 2014 InnovatED
Ginger Lewman, @GingerLewman, works at ESSDACK, a nonprofit educational service center. She is a Keynoter & Consultant; GoogleCertifiedTeacher; SiloKiller; Co-Creator LifePractice PBL and a teacher of Project Based Learning.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media