[Commentary] Second Thoughts on Social Media for Educators
Don Wettrick with Ginger Lewman
In this segment our guest shares unvarnished first thoughts and second thoughts about social media for educators.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 30, 2014 InnovatED
Ginger Lewman, @GingerLewman, works at ESSDACK, a nonprofit educational service center. She is a Keynoter & Consultant; GoogleCertifiedTeacher; SiloKiller; Co-Creator LifePractice PBL and a teacher of Project Based Learning.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media