[Commentary] Second Thoughts on Social Media for Educators
Don Wettrick with Ginger Lewman
In this segment our guest shares unvarnished first thoughts and second thoughts about social media for educators.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 30, 2014 InnovatED
Ginger Lewman, @GingerLewman, works at ESSDACK, a nonprofit educational service center. She is a Keynoter & Consultant; GoogleCertifiedTeacher; SiloKiller; Co-Creator LifePractice PBL and a teacher of Project Based Learning.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media