[Commentary] Second Thoughts on Social Media for Educators
Don Wettrick with Ginger Lewman
In this segment our guest shares unvarnished first thoughts and second thoughts about social media for educators.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
May 30, 2014 InnovatED
Ginger Lewman, @GingerLewman, works at ESSDACK, a nonprofit educational service center. She is a Keynoter & Consultant; GoogleCertifiedTeacher; SiloKiller; Co-Creator LifePractice PBL and a teacher of Project Based Learning.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media