What Are Good Examples of Reading Lessons Aligned to Common Core Standards?
Larry Ferlazzo withCheryl Dobbertin
|In this segment we go searching for specific reading lessons that align with the Common Core Standards for complex text.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
March 10, 2015 Classroom Q & A
Cheryl Dobbertin, a former secondary English teacher and administrator, is the author of Common Core Unit by Unit . Her work has also been published in ASCD’s Differentiation in Practice: 9-12, Rachel Billmeyer’s Strategic Reading in the Content Areas, ASCD’s Education Leadership and EdWeek. She is also the program director for Expeditionary Learning’s Teacher Potential Project, which supports novice teachers with Common Core implementation.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media