What Are Good Examples of Reading Lessons Aligned to Common Core Standards?
Larry Ferlazzo withCheryl Dobbertin
|In this segment we go searching for specific reading lessons that align with the Common Core Standards for complex text.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
March 10, 2015 Classroom Q & A
Cheryl Dobbertin, a former secondary English teacher and administrator, is the author of Common Core Unit by Unit . Her work has also been published in ASCD’s Differentiation in Practice: 9-12, Rachel Billmeyer’s Strategic Reading in the Content Areas, ASCD’s Education Leadership and EdWeek. She is also the program director for Expeditionary Learning’s Teacher Potential Project, which supports novice teachers with Common Core implementation.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media