Common Core Standards: Where Are We Now?
Steven Weber, Darren Burris andMichael Fisher
We kick off 2016 with a look back at how far we’ve come on Common Core implementation and the road ahead.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
January 14, 2016 Common Core
Michael Fisher is an author and educational consultant working with schools around the country to upgrade current curricula, design new curricula, and modernize instruction with immersive technology. He is the author of Digital Learning Strategies: How do I assign and assess 21st Century Work? and the co-author of Upgrade Your Curriculum: Practical Ways to Transform Units and Engage Students.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media