Common Core: The Big Difference Between Standards and Curriculum
Darren Burris and Steven Weber with Janet Hale
Our guest draws a sharp and important distinction between standards and curriculum.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
October 15, 2015 Common Core
Janet Hale is an educational consultant who specializes in standards-based curriculum design, curriculum mapping, and upgrading units of study and lesson plans. She travels extensively nationally and internationally to work with administrators and teachers at all academic levels interested in improving their curriculum, with a focus on vertical articulation and systemic curriculum decision-making.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media