Common Core: The Big Difference Between Standards and Curriculum
Darren Burris and Steven Weber with Janet Hale
Our guest draws a sharp and important distinction between standards and curriculum.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
October 15, 2015 Common Core
Janet Hale is an educational consultant who specializes in standards-based curriculum design, curriculum mapping, and upgrading units of study and lesson plans. She travels extensively nationally and internationally to work with administrators and teachers at all academic levels interested in improving their curriculum, with a focus on vertical articulation and systemic curriculum decision-making.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media