Common Core: The Big Difference Between Standards and Curriculum
Darren Burris and Steven Weber with Janet Hale
Our guest draws a sharp and important distinction between standards and curriculum.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
October 15, 2015 Common Core
Janet Hale is an educational consultant who specializes in standards-based curriculum design, curriculum mapping, and upgrading units of study and lesson plans. She travels extensively nationally and internationally to work with administrators and teachers at all academic levels interested in improving their curriculum, with a focus on vertical articulation and systemic curriculum decision-making.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media