Common Core: The Big Difference Between Standards and Curriculum
Darren Burris and Steven Weber with Janet Hale
Our guest draws a sharp and important distinction between standards and curriculum.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
October 15, 2015 Common Core
Janet Hale is an educational consultant who specializes in standards-based curriculum design, curriculum mapping, and upgrading units of study and lesson plans. She travels extensively nationally and internationally to work with administrators and teachers at all academic levels interested in improving their curriculum, with a focus on vertical articulation and systemic curriculum decision-making.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media