Common Core: The Big Difference Between Standards and Curriculum
Darren Burris and Steven Weber with Janet Hale
Our guest draws a sharp and important distinction between standards and curriculum.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
October 15, 2015 Common Core
Janet Hale is an educational consultant who specializes in standards-based curriculum design, curriculum mapping, and upgrading units of study and lesson plans. She travels extensively nationally and internationally to work with administrators and teachers at all academic levels interested in improving their curriculum, with a focus on vertical articulation and systemic curriculum decision-making.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media