Complex Text: Setting High Expectations for Students, Even If….
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withLara Harris
Our guest shares strategies for increasing the rigor of literacy instruction for all students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
August 5, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Lara Harris has been an educator for 20 years and most of her experience has been in Title I schools. She started teaching in 1994 and worked in eleven schools before joining Project L.I.F.T. as a teacher, facilitator, or instructional coach. Currently, she supports nine schools (grades ranging from Pre-K-12) and works with the literacy leaders in each school.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media