Complex Text: Setting High Expectations for Students, Even If….
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withLara Harris
Our guest shares strategies for increasing the rigor of literacy instruction for all students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
August 5, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Lara Harris has been an educator for 20 years and most of her experience has been in Title I schools. She started teaching in 1994 and worked in eleven schools before joining Project L.I.F.T. as a teacher, facilitator, or instructional coach. Currently, she supports nine schools (grades ranging from Pre-K-12) and works with the literacy leaders in each school.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media