Complex Text: Setting High Expectations for Students, Even If….
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withLara Harris
Our guest shares strategies for increasing the rigor of literacy instruction for all students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
August 5, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Lara Harris has been an educator for 20 years and most of her experience has been in Title I schools. She started teaching in 1994 and worked in eleven schools before joining Project L.I.F.T. as a teacher, facilitator, or instructional coach. Currently, she supports nine schools (grades ranging from Pre-K-12) and works with the literacy leaders in each school.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media