Complex Text: Setting High Expectations for Students, Even If….
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withLara Harris
Our guest shares strategies for increasing the rigor of literacy instruction for all students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
August 5, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Lara Harris has been an educator for 20 years and most of her experience has been in Title I schools. She started teaching in 1994 and worked in eleven schools before joining Project L.I.F.T. as a teacher, facilitator, or instructional coach. Currently, she supports nine schools (grades ranging from Pre-K-12) and works with the literacy leaders in each school.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media