Confessions of a Flipping Teacher Who Won’t Go Back
Jon Bergmann with Dorothea “Malinda” Baker
Our guest is a tough teacher of a tough subject in a tough community. Find out why she flipped, and why she says she’ll never go back.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
January 21, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dorothea Malinda Baker teaches mathematics in the Fergurson Florissant school district in Missouri. She has been teaching for almost nine years, finished her masters in secondary education with an emphasis in curriculum and instruction. Most excitingly, she is a flipping teacher and currently one of the main teachers blazing the trail in her district.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media