Confessions of a Flipping Teacher Who Won’t Go Back
Jon Bergmann with Dorothea “Malinda” Baker
Our guest is a tough teacher of a tough subject in a tough community. Find out why she flipped, and why she says she’ll never go back.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
January 21, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dorothea Malinda Baker teaches mathematics in the Fergurson Florissant school district in Missouri. She has been teaching for almost nine years, finished her masters in secondary education with an emphasis in curriculum and instruction. Most excitingly, she is a flipping teacher and currently one of the main teachers blazing the trail in her district.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media