Confessions of a Flipping Teacher Who Won’t Go Back
Jon Bergmann with Dorothea “Malinda” Baker
Our guest is a tough teacher of a tough subject in a tough community. Find out why she flipped, and why she says she’ll never go back.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
January 21, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dorothea Malinda Baker teaches mathematics in the Fergurson Florissant school district in Missouri. She has been teaching for almost nine years, finished her masters in secondary education with an emphasis in curriculum and instruction. Most excitingly, she is a flipping teacher and currently one of the main teachers blazing the trail in her district.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media