[Connected Educator Minute] Before and After: Becoming a Connected Educator Changed my Life
Sheryl Nussbaum- Beach,Jared Wastler
True stories of how getting connected transformed educators’ lives.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
October 31, 2014 Connected Educators
Jared Wastler is the Assistant Principal for Liberty High School, Eldersburg, MD; NASSP/Virco Maryland Assistant Principal of the Year (2014) National Association of Secondary School Principals; founder/moderator, Assistant Principal Chat (#APChat) Founder/Moderator, Maryland EdChat (#MDEdchat).
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media