[Connected Educator Minute] Before and After: Becoming a Connected Educator Changed my Life
Sheryl Nussbaum- Beach,Jared Wastler
True stories of how getting connected transformed educators’ lives.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
October 31, 2014 Connected Educators
Jared Wastler is the Assistant Principal for Liberty High School, Eldersburg, MD; NASSP/Virco Maryland Assistant Principal of the Year (2014) National Association of Secondary School Principals; founder/moderator, Assistant Principal Chat (#APChat) Founder/Moderator, Maryland EdChat (#MDEdchat).
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media