[Connected Educator Minute] How Being a Connected Educator Impacts Student Learning
Tom de Boor, Darren Cambridge,Jo-Ann Fox
Find out how one teacher discovered two creative ways to engage her students by being connected to other teachers online.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
October 31, 2014 Connected Educators
Jo-Ann Fox is a teacher from Escondido, CA and 2012 San Diego County Teacher of the Year. She is co-founder and moderator of #caedchat (a weekly Twitter chat), Edcamp San Diego organizer, and she blogs at AppEducation.com.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media