[Connected Educator Minute] How Being a Connected Educator Impacts Student Learning
Tom de Boor, Darren Cambridge,Jo-Ann Fox
Find out how one teacher discovered two creative ways to engage her students by being connected to other teachers online.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
October 31, 2014 Connected Educators
Jo-Ann Fox is a teacher from Escondido, CA and 2012 San Diego County Teacher of the Year. She is co-founder and moderator of #caedchat (a weekly Twitter chat), Edcamp San Diego organizer, and she blogs at AppEducation.com.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media