[Connected Educator Minute] Re-imagining Education – What’s Ahead
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Carolyn Sykora
We spend a quick minute with a senior director at ISTE discussing how a technology-powered, connected world is changing teaching and learning.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
October 2, 2014 Connected Educators
Carolyn Sykora serves as Senior Director, ISTE Standards, and is responsible for growing the awareness, understanding, and implementation of the standards, which help prepare students for a technology-powered world and guide the integration of technology into instruction across the curriculum.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media