[Connected Educator Minute] Re-imagining Education – What’s Ahead
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Carolyn Sykora
We spend a quick minute with a senior director at ISTE discussing how a technology-powered, connected world is changing teaching and learning.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
October 2, 2014 Connected Educators
Carolyn Sykora serves as Senior Director, ISTE Standards, and is responsible for growing the awareness, understanding, and implementation of the standards, which help prepare students for a technology-powered world and guide the integration of technology into instruction across the curriculum.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media