[Connected Educator Minute] Re-imagining Education – What’s Ahead
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Carolyn Sykora
We spend a quick minute with a senior director at ISTE discussing how a technology-powered, connected world is changing teaching and learning.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
October 2, 2014 Connected Educators
Carolyn Sykora serves as Senior Director, ISTE Standards, and is responsible for growing the awareness, understanding, and implementation of the standards, which help prepare students for a technology-powered world and guide the integration of technology into instruction across the curriculum.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media