[Connected Educator Minute] Re-imagining Education – What’s Ahead
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Carolyn Sykora
We spend a quick minute with a senior director at ISTE discussing how a technology-powered, connected world is changing teaching and learning.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
October 2, 2014 Connected Educators
Carolyn Sykora serves as Senior Director, ISTE Standards, and is responsible for growing the awareness, understanding, and implementation of the standards, which help prepare students for a technology-powered world and guide the integration of technology into instruction across the curriculum.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media