The End of Teaching in Isolation and the Future of Schools and Learning
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Tom de Boor, Sara Trettin & James Liou.
|In this segment we talk about how teachers are moving from isolation to connection, sharing and collaboration. Listen in as we discuss what this means for the future of education.
#ce14 #CENZ14 #echatNZ #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
October 17, 2014 Edtech Greatest Hits
Sara Trettin is a Presidential Management Fellow leading digital engagement for the Office of Educational Technology at the U.S. Department of Education. Prior to ED, Sara worked as an information literacy librarian and teacher, and served as the 2010-2011 Library of Congress Teacher-in-Residence. James Liou is a history teacher and district leader from the Boston Public Schools, and is currently a Teaching Ambassador Fellow with the U.S. Department of Education.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media