The End of Teaching in Isolation and the Future of Schools and Learning
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Tom de Boor, Sara Trettin & James Liou.
|In this segment we talk about how teachers are moving from isolation to connection, sharing and collaboration. Listen in as we discuss what this means for the future of education.
#ce14 #CENZ14 #echatNZ #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
October 17, 2014 Edtech Greatest Hits
Sara Trettin is a Presidential Management Fellow leading digital engagement for the Office of Educational Technology at the U.S. Department of Education. Prior to ED, Sara worked as an information literacy librarian and teacher, and served as the 2010-2011 Library of Congress Teacher-in-Residence. James Liou is a history teacher and district leader from the Boston Public Schools, and is currently a Teaching Ambassador Fellow with the U.S. Department of Education.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media