The End of Teaching in Isolation and the Future of Schools and Learning
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Tom de Boor, Sara Trettin & James Liou.
|In this segment we talk about how teachers are moving from isolation to connection, sharing and collaboration. Listen in as we discuss what this means for the future of education.
#ce14 #CENZ14 #echatNZ #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
Sara Trettin is a Presidential Management Fellow leading digital engagement for the Office of Educational Technology at the U.S. Department of Education. Prior to ED, Sara worked as an information literacy librarian and teacher, and served as the 2010-2011 Library of Congress Teacher-in-Residence. James Liou is a history teacher and district leader from the Boston Public Schools, and is currently a Teaching Ambassador Fellow with the U.S. Department of Education.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media