[Connected Educator Minute] What Customized, Immersive Professional Development Can Do For You
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach & Cat Flippen.
|We spend a quick minute discussing the value of customized, immersive professional development.
#ce14 #CENZ14 #echatNZ #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
October 8, 2014 Connected Educators
Cat Flippen is an edtech training coordinator, an educator, and a technophile. In addition to her work in the classroom, Cat is a doctoral student at the University of Florida, researching game-based learning, social media in education, and online communities of practice.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media