[Connected Educator Minute] What Customized, Immersive Professional Development Can Do For You
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach & Cat Flippen.
|We spend a quick minute discussing the value of customized, immersive professional development.
#ce14 #CENZ14 #echatNZ #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
October 8, 2014 Connected Educators
Cat Flippen is an edtech training coordinator, an educator, and a technophile. In addition to her work in the classroom, Cat is a doctoral student at the University of Florida, researching game-based learning, social media in education, and online communities of practice.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media