[Connected Educator Minute] What Customized, Immersive Professional Development Can Do For You
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach & Cat Flippen.
|We spend a quick minute discussing the value of customized, immersive professional development.
#ce14 #CENZ14 #echatNZ #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
October 8, 2014 Connected Educators
Cat Flippen is an edtech training coordinator, an educator, and a technophile. In addition to her work in the classroom, Cat is a doctoral student at the University of Florida, researching game-based learning, social media in education, and online communities of practice.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media