[Connected Educator Minute] Connected Advocacy: Getting Involved in Shaping Education Policy
Sheryl Nussbaum- Beach, Darren Cambridge,Hilary Goldmann
A minute on how educators can connect to advocate for better education policy.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
October 31, 2014 Connected Educators
Hilary Goldmann is the Senior Director for Government Relations at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), and has more than 20 years of experience working in the public policy and advocacy arena. She is responsible for developing and executing ISTE’s federal and state public policy agenda and mobilizing its grassroots efforts.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media