[Connected Educator Minute] Connected Advocacy: Getting Involved in Shaping Education Policy
Sheryl Nussbaum- Beach, Darren Cambridge,Hilary Goldmann
A minute on how educators can connect to advocate for better education policy.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
October 31, 2014 Connected Educators
Hilary Goldmann is the Senior Director for Government Relations at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), and has more than 20 years of experience working in the public policy and advocacy arena. She is responsible for developing and executing ISTE’s federal and state public policy agenda and mobilizing its grassroots efforts.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media