[Connected Educator Minute] Connected Advocacy: Getting Involved in Shaping Education Policy
Sheryl Nussbaum- Beach, Darren Cambridge,Hilary Goldmann
A minute on how educators can connect to advocate for better education policy.
#ce14, #CENZ14, #echatNZ, #cenor14
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
October 31, 2014 Connected Educators
Hilary Goldmann is the Senior Director for Government Relations at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), and has more than 20 years of experience working in the public policy and advocacy arena. She is responsible for developing and executing ISTE’s federal and state public policy agenda and mobilizing its grassroots efforts.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media