Connected Educators Radio: Three Big Changes for Connected Educator Month 3.0
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Tom de Boor, Darren Cambridge
Connected Educator Month is coming, but it will be very different in three significant ways this year. Tune in to learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
January 8, 2014 Connected Educators
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach is CEO of Powerful Learning Practice, where she works with schools and districts across the world on creating learning cultures and communities through the Connected Learner Experience. Tom de Boor is a 25-year online service and community veteran who founded America Online’s Education channel. Darren Cambridge, Ph.D., is a principal consultant at the American Institutes for Research and founder of the Connected Educators project for the U.S. Department of Education.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media