Connected Educators Radio: Three Big Changes for Connected Educator Month 3.0
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, Tom de Boor, Darren Cambridge
Connected Educator Month is coming, but it will be very different in three significant ways this year. Tune in to learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
January 8, 2014 Connected Educators
Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach is CEO of Powerful Learning Practice, where she works with schools and districts across the world on creating learning cultures and communities through the Connected Learner Experience. Tom de Boor is a 25-year online service and community veteran who founded America Online’s Education channel. Darren Cambridge, Ph.D., is a principal consultant at the American Institutes for Research and founder of the Connected Educators project for the U.S. Department of Education.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media