Building Relationships with Students of All Types
Vicki Davis withJames Sturtevant
In this segment our guest shares what he’s learned about building relationships with students –especially those who don’t want to connect with you.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
June 19, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
James Sturtevant is working through his 30th year in public education. He believes a strong student/teacher is essential to the learning process and is the author of You’ve Got to Connect.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media