Building Relationships with Students of All Types
Vicki Davis withJames Sturtevant
In this segment our guest shares what he’s learned about building relationships with students –especially those who don’t want to connect with you.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
June 19, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
James Sturtevant is working through his 30th year in public education. He believes a strong student/teacher is essential to the learning process and is the author of You’ve Got to Connect.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media