Building Relationships with Students of All Types
Vicki Davis withJames Sturtevant
In this segment our guest shares what he’s learned about building relationships with students –especially those who don’t want to connect with you.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
June 19, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
James Sturtevant is working through his 30th year in public education. He believes a strong student/teacher is essential to the learning process and is the author of You’ve Got to Connect.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media