Connecting the Dots: Emerging, Converging and Conflicting Trends in Education
Vicki Davis withElaine Roberts
In this segment we take a look at some of the leading trends getting traction in education today.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
August 16, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Dr. Elaine J. Roberts is an accomplished educator and thought leader. As a former systems analyst/programmer, and a former writing, literature, math, and computer science teacher, Dr. Roberts has a keen interest in a range of approaches to learning and teaching. She sees technology integration as a natural component of teaching and learning and strives to assist others in developing a similar perspective and experience.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media