Connecting the Dots: Emerging, Converging and Conflicting Trends in Education
Vicki Davis withElaine Roberts
In this segment we take a look at some of the leading trends getting traction in education today.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
August 16, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Dr. Elaine J. Roberts is an accomplished educator and thought leader. As a former systems analyst/programmer, and a former writing, literature, math, and computer science teacher, Dr. Roberts has a keen interest in a range of approaches to learning and teaching. She sees technology integration as a natural component of teaching and learning and strives to assist others in developing a similar perspective and experience.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media