Connecting the Flipped Classroom, Common Core and Bloom’s Taxonomy
Jon Bergmann andDebbra Smith
In this segment our guest talks about how she started flipping her class and how flipping enabled her to meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
January 27, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Debbra Smith currently teaches 6th grade at Elk Run Elementary School in Utah. Deb has taught elementary school for 9 years, and as a Flipper for the past three years.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media