Connecting the Flipped Classroom, Common Core and Bloom’s Taxonomy
Jon Bergmann andDebbra Smith
In this segment our guest talks about how she started flipping her class and how flipping enabled her to meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
January 27, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Debbra Smith currently teaches 6th grade at Elk Run Elementary School in Utah. Deb has taught elementary school for 9 years, and as a Flipper for the past three years.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media