Connecting the Flipped Classroom, Common Core and Bloom’s Taxonomy
Jon Bergmann andDebbra Smith
In this segment our guest talks about how she started flipping her class and how flipping enabled her to meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
January 27, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Debbra Smith currently teaches 6th grade at Elk Run Elementary School in Utah. Deb has taught elementary school for 9 years, and as a Flipper for the past three years.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media