Connecting with Pre-Service Teachers
Brad Currie, Dr. Michael Curran, Starr Sackstein
Is this special edition of SATChat Radio we discuss the highlights of a talk with pre-service educators about being a connected educator.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
April 25, 2014 #SatChat Radio
Dr. Michael Curran is a professor of education at Rider University and fellow PLN member. Starr Sackstein is about best practice in education and High school educator, author, reformer, recovering perfectionist. Brad is a Vice Principal and Supervisor of Instruction for the Chester School District in Chester, N.J.
More from Brad Currie
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media