Connecting Your Students to Career Possibilities
David Fisher with Lance Rougeux, Martha Rougeux
Purple Feet is a fascinating program that enables young people to have virtual career discussions with adult professionals.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
January 15, 2014 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Lance Rougeux co-founded the Purple Feet Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization focused on helping underserved students think about their future. Martha Rougeux has been a classroom teacher, ELL teacher, guided reading facilitator, team leader, eighth-grade sponsor, summer program instructor, GEAR UP program coordinator and drama club sponsor.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media