Connecting Your Students to Career Possibilities
David Fisher with Lance Rougeux, Martha Rougeux
Purple Feet is a fascinating program that enables young people to have virtual career discussions with adult professionals.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
January 15, 2014 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Lance Rougeux co-founded the Purple Feet Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization focused on helping underserved students think about their future. Martha Rougeux has been a classroom teacher, ELL teacher, guided reading facilitator, team leader, eighth-grade sponsor, summer program instructor, GEAR UP program coordinator and drama club sponsor.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media