Controlling Your Professional Development: Opportunities and Challenges
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair withHadley Ferguson
|There are assorted new tools and opportunities available to personalize professional development. Many educators are buying in, many are not. Learn why some educators are so enthusiastic about controlling their professional development, while others remain disinterested.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
Hadley Ferguson is the new Executive Director of the Edcamp Foundation. She is one of the Founding members of Edcamp Philly and the Edcamp movement. She helped create the Foundation and has served on its Board since its creation, acting as the Board representative to the Public Relations Committee. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media