Coping Skills for Teens with Social, Emotional and Sensory Sensitivities
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Dr. Lynch and Annie Fox, M.Ed.
Being a teen is inherently stressful. Teens are constantly judging and being judged, as they struggle to find their identity. For teens with social, emotional or sensory sensitivities, this stage of life can be particularly difficult. Learn the basics you need to know to understand and help your teen through this period.
Follow on Twitter: @[email protected]
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media