Coping Skills for Teens with Social, Emotional and Sensory Sensitivities
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Dr. Lynch and Annie Fox, M.Ed.
Being a teen is inherently stressful. Teens are constantly judging and being judged, as they struggle to find their identity. For teens with social, emotional or sensory sensitivities, this stage of life can be particularly difficult. Learn the basics you need to know to understand and help your teen through this period.
Follow on Twitter: @[email protected]
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media