Coping Skills for Teens with Social, Emotional and Sensory Sensitivities
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Dr. Lynch and Annie Fox, M.Ed.
Being a teen is inherently stressful. Teens are constantly judging and being judged, as they struggle to find their identity. For teens with social, emotional or sensory sensitivities, this stage of life can be particularly difficult. Learn the basics you need to know to understand and help your teen through this period.
Follow on Twitter: @[email protected]
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media