Coping Skills for Teens with Social, Emotional and Sensory Sensitivities
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Dr. Lynch and Annie Fox, M.Ed.
Being a teen is inherently stressful. Teens are constantly judging and being judged, as they struggle to find their identity. For teens with social, emotional or sensory sensitivities, this stage of life can be particularly difficult. Learn the basics you need to know to understand and help your teen through this period.
Follow on Twitter: @[email protected]
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media