Coping Skills for Teens with Social, Emotional and Sensory Sensitivities
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Dr. Lynch and Annie Fox, M.Ed.
Being a teen is inherently stressful. Teens are constantly judging and being judged, as they struggle to find their identity. For teens with social, emotional or sensory sensitivities, this stage of life can be particularly difficult. Learn the basics you need to know to understand and help your teen through this period.
Follow on Twitter: @[email protected]
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media