Coping with the Parent from Hell!
Rae Picawith Douglas Fiore
Someone once defined difficult parents like this: They don’t do what you want them to do, they do what you don’t want them to do, and you don’t know what to do about it. In this segment, Dr. Fiore explains why the number of difficult parents is skyrocketing and shares savvy insights and specific tips for dealing with them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media